By: Lena RinconYuji Suzuki and Hiroshi Watanabe, two executives in Denso Corp., will have a US trip, not for business or pleasure, but straight to the prison. They will serve time behind bars in American soil after pleading guilty for fixing prices of electronic car parts sold to Japanese auto brand Toyota. Suzuki agreed to spend a 16-month sentence while Watanabe negotiated for a 15-month jail time. The two execs admitted to take part in fixing prices of heater control panels sold to ......
You May Also Like...
- Education Watchdog Warns Failing Nurseries And Child Minders
- The Reason Kids Are Turned Off Sports
- Stand Out from the Rest and Fulfil Your Dream to Be a Model
- Denso Execs Plead Guilty In Toyota Auto Parts Case
- Universal Puts Jurassic Park 4 On Hold
- Supreme Court To Decide Whether Genes Can Be Patented
- Fishing Guide Gets The Biggest Catch
- Strange Things You Won’t Believe Governments Have Banned
- Michael Jackson’s Moonwalk Not Originally His
The Information Server
Wind: W at 16 mph